woensdag 12 maart 2014

3LAU - How You Love Me (feat. Bright Lights)

3LAU - How You Love Me (feat. Bright Lights)3LAU – How You Love Me (feat. Bright Lights)


Big track with HUGE hitpotential! After many years of providing us awesome ( as well as very popular ) mashups , renowned EDM artist 3LAU is finally taking the step we’ve almost all long been waiting around for . On March 18th , 3LAU is going to start “a new chapter” of his professional career by publishing a number of brand new , unique mixes . Rather than simply being branded as a “mashup artist” by the DJ community ( specifically Wolfgang Gartner ) , 3LAU will definitely get into the big leagues . I can’t simply wait to listen to all his original songs , and Be sure that you give “How You Love Me” a listen .


 



 


3LAU – How You Love Me (feat. Bright Lights) lyrics


Nobody’s perfect I’ll never try,

But I promise I’m worth it if you just open up your eyes,

I don’t need a second chance,

I need a friend,

Someone who’s gon’ stand by me right there till the end,

If you want the best of my heart, you’ve just gotta see the good in me.


—


Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky,

I could be the fire in your darkest night,

I could be your curse or your angel,

It’s all in how you love me.


I could be your sun when it’s cold outside,

I could be your rock when there’s nowhere to hide,

I could be your curse or your angel,

It’s all in how you love me.


It’s How You Love Me.


—


You get what you give, that’s the simple truth.

So, just lend me your hand and I’ll give you someone to hold onto.


I don’t need a second chance,

I need a friend,

Someone who’s gon’ stand by me right there till the end,

If you want the best of my heart, you’ve just gotta see the good in me.


—


Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky,

I could be the fire in your darkest night,

I could be your curse or your angel,

It’s all in how you love me.


I could be your sun when it’s cold outside,

I could be your rock when there’s nowhere to hide,

I could be your curse or your angel,

It’s all in how you love me.


It’s How You Love Me.



3LAU - How You Love Me (feat. Bright Lights) http://musicthatstartsyourday.com/3lau-love-feat-bright-lights/

3LAU - How You Love Me (feat. Bright Lights)3LAU – How You Love Me (feat. Bright Lights)


Big track with HUGE hitpotential! After many years of providing us awesome ( as well as very popular ) mashups , renowned EDM artist 3LAU is finally taking the step we’ve almost all long been waiting around for . On March 18th , 3LAU is going to start “a new chapter” of his professional career by publishing a number of brand new , unique mixes . Rather than simply being branded as a “mashup artist” by the DJ community ( specifically Wolfgang Gartner ) , 3LAU will definitely get into the big leagues . I can’t simply wait to listen to all his original songs , and Be sure that you give “How You Love Me” a listen .


 



 


3LAU – How You Love Me (feat. Bright Lights) lyrics


Nobody’s perfect I’ll never try,

But I promise I’m worth it if you just open up your eyes,

I don’t need a second chance,

I need a friend,

Someone who’s gon’ stand by me right there till the end,

If you want the best of my heart, you’ve just gotta see the good in me.


—


Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky,

I could be the fire in your darkest night,

I could be your curse or your angel,

It’s all in how you love me.


I could be your sun when it’s cold outside,

I could be your rock when there’s nowhere to hide,

I could be your curse or your angel,

It’s all in how you love me.


It’s How You Love Me.


—


You get what you give, that’s the simple truth.

So, just lend me your hand and I’ll give you someone to hold onto.


I don’t need a second chance,

I need a friend,

Someone who’s gon’ stand by me right there till the end,

If you want the best of my heart, you’ve just gotta see the good in me.


—


Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky,

I could be the fire in your darkest night,

I could be your curse or your angel,

It’s all in how you love me.


I could be your sun when it’s cold outside,

I could be your rock when there’s nowhere to hide,

I could be your curse or your angel,

It’s all in how you love me.


It’s How You Love Me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten